03 April 2016

My Go-To-Playlist For A Happy Day

iphone 6s spotify


Since we don't have to wait for the sun until 9 am anymore, I am much more motivated to get out of bed a bit earlier and take time to get ready with a cup of tea and some good music. My current playlist is filled with light, catchy songs which never disappoint to put a smile on my face. They even make a whole day at uni better, I promise!

Kygo – Fragile
Filous – How Hard I Try
Ace Wilder – Busy Doin' Nothing
Comet Kid – When I'm Dead
ODESZA, Zyra – Say My Name
Fitz And The Tantrums – HandClap
Alle Farben, Perttu, Michael Schulte – Remember Yesterday
Izzy Bizu – White Tiger (Marcus Layton Remix)
Maejor – Me And You
Major Lazer – Be Together
Tove Lo – Habits
t.A.T.u. – All The Things She Said (Fernando Garibay Remix)
Years & Years – Desire (Gryffin Remix)
TW3LV, Johnny Rain – California Sun
Imagine Dragons – Shots (Broiler Remix)
ODESZA - Without You
Parov Stelar – The Sun
Otto Knows – Next To Me
Moby ft. Damien Jurado – Almost Home
Redondo & Bolier – Every Single Piece (LVNDSCAPE Remix)

What is your favorite song right now? x


3 comments

  1. Solche Posts finde ich immer toll!
    Ich werde mir gleich mal ein paar Songs die ich nocht nicht kenne anhören!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, years & years and major lazer are two of my absolute faves!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this hon! Missing your posts <3
    Always remember you from when we just connected when we started blogging :)
    xox Nadia
    http://www.mielandmint.com/

    ReplyDelete

© NEXTTOLONDON
Maira Gall