08 September 2016

Fall Home Decor Inspiration



1. armchair // 2. plaid // 3. table // 4. candle // 5. lamp 

Fall is by far my favorite season and I can't wait to finally wear my sweaters and cuddle up in my bed with hot chocolate and watch Netflix. In order to get attuned for the cold and rainy season, I strolled around some lovely interior online shops to find five staple products.

What could be better than lighting a candle and to relax in a super cosy armchair with a plaid and a good book? I think that a calm setting is perfect to enjoy cold Fall days; especially after a long walk outside.

Colorwise I am into white, grey and turquoise at the moment. From time to time, I need something new and since buying completely new furniture is a bit expensive, I like to bring a bit of color through plaids, pillowcases and some bits and bobs like candles into my flat.

What are your favorite pieces for the new season? x
Follow

3 comments

  1. Beautiful pieces! I'm completely into copper in the moment. And I love candles so much and can't wait for fall when I can light them all up and watch the new episodes of Gilmore Girls :D
    Love,
    Farina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn rose cnadle?! Yes I need that in my life immediately. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh die Lampe. Die würde mir ja auch so sehr gefallen.
    Aber derzeit wird nix gekauft für die Wohnung. Weil wir gerade eine neue suchen. Dann darf ich mich ausleben ^^

    Alles liebe

    ReplyDelete

© NEXTTOLONDON
Maira Gall